Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2011

READERS READ!

I am making a HUGE support twitter.

I need about 30 co-owners!

The support twitter supports,

Disney, (Selena, Demi, Miley, Jonas etc.)
Nickelodeon (Ariana, Victoria, BTR etc.)
Relevant stars (Justin, Katy, Rihana etc)
Or just any twitter (@AdoreUAriana, etc.)

If you would like to participate, go down to the comment section just below this post, and click 'Anoyamous'
and then type in into the comment who you support and your twitter username.

Example -

Anoyamous-

I support Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande.
-@xjelenaariana


OKAY? GO GO GO! DEADLINE IS VERY SOON!

6 comments:

  1. i willllll but for Nickeldeon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i support @AdoreUAriana and ArianaGrande

    -@AdorableElle ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I support Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift & Glee (itself and the whole cast) (I think you can count them as relevant, haha)
    - @xneedyounow. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I support Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, @AdoreUAriana, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber and Rihana
    -@PreciousAriana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I support Ariana Grande ♥
    She is the best ever! :D Love her
    @LuffAriana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I support Ariana Grande, BTR♥, @AdoreUAriana & Demi :)
    @btrxlove

    ReplyDelete